What happens if I have to delay / cancel my trip?
- The Rail Pass Exchange Order is valid for 3 months from the date of issue. So if you delay your trip, and the date you are able to present the Exchange Order in Japan still falls within the 3-month limit, you will still be able to use it to obtain your Rail Pass.
- If the new dates for your trip mean that the validity of your Rail Pass Exchange Order will be expired, you will need a new one.
- In most cases of travel delay of just a month or two, if you let us know before the rail pass exchange order will be printed (at least within 32 days before your traveling date), we may be able to void that original one and re-issue with a date valid for your delayed trip. However, you need to contact and check with our Support Team case by case we can't guarantee due to it depends on operator’s decision.
- If you trip is delayed for 6 months or longer, you will need to buy a new one.
- To cancel your reservation please contact to check with our Support Team case by case.