How long The Rail Pass Exchange Order Paper / Japan Rail Pass valid?
- Within THREE MONTHS from the date that Exchange Order Paper was issued, you must present your Exchange Order at a Japan Rail Pass exchange office to obtain your JAPAN RAIL PASS.
- At that time, you have to specify the date that you want to start using the Pass. It can be any date within ONE MONTH from the date that PASS is received.
- The validity period of a JAPAN RAIL PASS is the consecutive 7, 14, or 21 days beginning on the start date specified on the Pass.
- Once the Pass has a starting date written on it, the date cannot be changed.
- On or after the specified start date, the Pass is not refundable.